In order to provide the Thrive services (“Service”), Aetho collects Personal Information on certain areas of the Space when you register, login, request information or use the Service. The Personal Information collected may consist of, but is not limited to, your first and last name, telephone numbers, billing and/or physical address, email address, your computer’s IP address, birth date, username, password, PIN and credit card information as necessary. For your protection, your credit card information is delivered in an encrypted format, protected by TLS (Transport Layer Security) or SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), and will be used for verification or to complete an authorized transaction. In addition to Personal Information collected, Aetho also collects or may collect non-personally identifiable information, for instance (but not limited to) your gender, occupation, job title and your computer’s connection speed. Aetho makes every practical effort to avoid excessive or irrelevant collection of data.
Aetho shall not intentionally disclose (and shall take commercially reasonable steps to prevent the accidental disclosure of) your Personal Information to third parties (i.e. persons or entities that are not affiliates of Aetho), subject to the following exceptions:
- Aetho may disclose your Personal Information to third parties as required by the laws, rules and regulations of any nation, state or other applicable jurisdiction through subpoena, search warrant or other legal process;
- Aetho may disclose your Personal Information to third parties who deliver information from us to you for the purpose of performing such delivery or who perform other functions on our behalf;
- Aetho may disclose your Personal Information to third parties to protect the rights, property or safety of Aetho, its customers or others;
- Aetho may disclose your Personal Information to third parties if, in connection with submitting the information, you consent to such disclosure;
- Aetho may disclose your computer’s IP address to third parties who assist us in verifying the accuracy of our customer records;
- Aetho may disclose Personal Information for you in response to inquiries by bona-fide rights owners in connection with allegations of infringement of copyright or other proprietary rights arising from information you have provided to Aetho.
Aetho has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. The Aetho personnel who are authorized to have access to Personal Information are required to treat this information as confidential.
Aetho does not collect or compile Personal Information for dissemination or sale to outside parties for consumer marketing purposes, host mailings or otherwise on behalf of third parties. Aetho, however, may aggregate some of the information you provide and share it in aggregated form with third parties provided it is not personally identifying or linked to personally identifying information.
Aetho may provide links to third-party Web sites as a service to our users. Please be aware that Aetho cannot control and is not responsible for the information collection practices of such third-party Web sites, which may differ from those of this Space. We encourage you to review and understand the privacy policies on these Web sites before providing any information to them.
The Space may be viewed anywhere in the world, including countries that may not have laws regulating the use and transfer of sensitive or personally identifiable data. By using the Space and submitting Personal Information on it, you voluntarily consent to such transborder transfer of such Personal Information.
Aetho shall not review, monitor or disclose to third parties the communication contents (“Content”) traversing through Aetho’s network in connection with the Service, subject to the following exceptions:
- Technical issues relating to retrieval, routing and delivery of the Content;
- Aetho may disclose your Content to third parties as deemed required by the laws, rules and regulations of any nation, state or other applicable jurisdiction through subpoena, search warrant or other legal process;
- Aetho may disclose your Content for you in response to inquiries by bona-fide rights owners in connection with allegations of infringement of copyright or other proprietary rights arising from the Content;
- Aetho may disclose your Content to third parties to protect the rights, property or safety of Aetho, its customers or others.
Tracking Information and Cookies
In addition, Aetho may use your computer’s IP address, together with any information you submit to us, to verify the accuracy of our customer records.
In the case of a business plan (“Business Plan”), a company or individual subscribing to a Business Plan is referred to as a Member and the individual users who access and/or use the Service through Member’s Business Plan are called the “Member’s Users”. A Member has the ability to access and alter all Member’s Users account information. A Member has the ability to access all Member’s Users activity details, including but not limited to viewing the content by Member’s Users through the Service and their contacts and calendar information.
Member Contact Information
Your email address(es) will serve as the key means of communication with Aetho and is essential for the use of the Service. Aetho reserves the right to send all correspondence, such as administrative notices pertaining to your account, Service updates and announcements and promotional materials to your email address(es).